4 May 2011

Ruffled Halter Top - Free Pattern from Oliver + S

My daughter modeling the ruffled halter I made for her.

One of the loveliest and easiest sewing projects I undertook early in my entry as a novice was to attempt sewing the free 'Ruffled Halter Top' from Oliver + S. I downloaded the pdf and went to work without stopping till I completed the top.

The instructions were super clear. Not at any point was I confused and I really appreciated that. Confused and not knowing just what exactly the instructions is telling you, is no fun at all. Especially when you're just starting to learn sewing.
This first project made me fall in love with Oliver + S paper patterns.
Instructions are clearly spelt out.




(Courtesy of Oliver + S)

I used an apple green cotton gingham fabric bought from Fabric House at Central Bang Na. It fitted my daughter beautifully and she loved it so much.

(Courtesy of Oliver + S)

Here is the link that will take you straight to the Ruffled Halter pattern at Oliver + S. I would have uploaded the pdf file here itself, but I don't know how to.

Enjoy!

p.s. Do write in if you need any help with your sewing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment