26 Mar 2011

Bangkok International Fashion Week

The billboard poster displayed at Siam Parragon Shopping Centre

How was I going to do this? My darling husband had just gotten home after a long trip in the Middle East, so naturally he was pooped. Then my son has got his Taekwondo exam prep. Of course there was the usual weekend chores to attend to. But I was desperate to go to the Bangkok International Fashion Fair at Siam Parragon.

If time management was a skill I used to be horrible at, today I would have won an award for it. Cause I managed to go!
From left to right, Nong Bank (LSewing Studio student), Kru Ying (owner and teacher of LSewing Studio) and Manusavint (another student)



All four of us waiting with bated breath for the show.

My sewing teacher Kru Ying from LSewing Studio managed to get us in for free and I was like a child that's just received her first Xmas present ever. Here are some pictures of us at the show.

The collection from Twenty Seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment